29 gen 2011

My Last order from SUPERSMOOCHER!!! LOVE IT!!!!


Just quick photos to see what I got yesterday in the mail and btw if you know me I always said that I love Crazy Rumors's lip balm so much!! This time thank to the Supersmoocher sale at 20% off I had the opportunity to try also Hurraw! and HoneyBee Gardens! Oh! I forgot also to mention the New Mango Burt Bee from the once of this brand that I tried this one is my fav. But I can't choose between Crazy Rumors and Hurraw!! I wanna put all of them in once because I lover them so much!!! I can't choose which one I love the most....Crazy Rumors of Hurraw!....mumble mumble I don't know!! Thank you Supersmoocher for selling this high quality lip balm vegan and natural!!


CRAZY RUMORS:Perk French Vanilla (<3), Perk Coffee Bean, Soda Pop Black Cherry



















My favourite are the Crazy Rumors ones unfortunately I don't like the Hurraw one at all yes nice smell but nothing else than this...the tinted one has stain the skin around my lips for also the period after using them, and some of them broke in my hands I definitely prefer the Crazy Rumors but also Burt's Bees
Crazy Rumors
Orange Creamsicle Lip Balm
Crazy Rumors Banana Split Lip Balm
Crazy Rumors Black Cherry Lip Balm
Crazy Rumors Coffee Bean Lip Balm
Crazy Rumors French Vanilla Lip Balm
Hurraw! Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Hurraw! Almond Lip Balm

Hurraw! Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm
Hurraw! Root Beer Lip Balm
Honeybee Gardens Vanilla Pie Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Mango Butter Lip Balm
Hurraw! Chai Spice Lip Balm

All of them are really really soft and when you put them on a great fragrance will envelop you! I want to eat them!

1 commento: