19 feb 2011

Update Make Up Forever Mascara Smoky Lash

Amazing mascara
I feel guitly because after the first use I said that I don't like it but it's not true!!
with the second and the third time, I started to actually love it!!
It doesn't clumps
It divides the lashes very well in a very natural way but it gives length without feel heavy
for now I can't say anything for the volume

Downside
It isn't waterproof so maybe I won't repurchase because for me a waterproof mascara is important and I heard that the waterproof one dry very quickly...like 2 weeks!!!

Fantastico mascara divide le ciglia in modo fantastico senza appesantire le allunga...per il volume ancora non posso dire molto..ma l'effetto devo dire che mi piace molto...inoltre dopo il terzo utilizzo posso dire che non fa pallini e non appiccica come mi è capitato in passato con il mascara della L'Oreal Collagene...

1 commento:

  1. I really need to get around to trying this mascara, I keep hearing raves about it!

    RispondiElimina