1 mar 2011

NOTD - Essie Merino Cool

- Base Coat by Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - Acquistato da Limoni
- Essie Merino Cool (Autumn Collection 2010) in the small version - Acquistato su ebay
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - Acquistato su ebay



I don't think that I like this nail polish even if online everything looks amazing after the first use I'm asking myself why I bought that product??
You can see if you like it from the photo for what concern the colour but I have to say that I don't like the application of the Essie nail polishes, I know maybe I'm the only one!! but I found that OPI are better in application.....MAYBE everything is due to the base coat that I used??? Maybe...so next time I had to change base coat to make a full exaustive review!










1 commento:

  1. Questo smalto è meraviglioso!!! Molto carino il tuo blog, tornerò a trovarti!

    RispondiElimina