15 apr 2011

Part 2: When Sample are Useful










This is the second post of this kind, samples in magazine that makes you avoid waste your money not only in the final products but also in the actual magazine!!! This is not very the case, because thank God this is not available but I want to mentin anyways because I have it in my vanity for I don't know how much years avoiding waste it but when one days I decided to try I really hate it!!!

Eyeliner in Black

It dissolves after few minutes....
After applaid I went on bicycle and not only it stain my cheecks (*ugg!) but when I checked the mirrow it was completely gone!!! I also hate that kind of applicator...so never rebuy cosmetics which are on magazine for me for sure...especially because they are very poor quality and unknown awfull brands....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento