14 feb 2013

Shiseido - SET Oil - Control











Lately I experencing excess of oil on my forehead and a lack of moisture expecially around my mouth so every product that can be helpful with these problems are awesome for me.

So I decided to use a set that I bought a long time ago from Shiseido which contains: the cleanser, the toner and the moisturizer.
the Deep Clansing Foam contains what they called purifying granules which they claim to lifts away the pore-clogging impurities, makeup and oil that can lead to imperfections. Even if I use a small amount of it creating a lather and cleansing with circular motions...I don't find this Cleanser good for me just because I hate the squicky clean feeling that I get from it...it's something that really bother me from a cleanser...

the balancing softener alcohol-free should brings new radiance, softness and balance to blemish-prone skine which I sometimes have but I really don't like toner either because I hate this extra step to take care of my face...but it's a nice product overall and I guess it should be used because the cleanser stress the skin too much...


fiinally the moisturizer which is according to Shiseido "lightweight with oil-absorbing powder, that helps surface shine as it provides exceptional hydration to skin...Feels refreshing and ultra-sheer" which is totally true and also this one should be used after all the steps done before...

Although I really dislike the little bottle that contains moisturizer because every time I tried to use it, a huge drop fall from the bottle which cause me a lot of waist that for a very EXPENSIVE SET isn't my ideal dream...

* photos are mine please do not take without permission

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento