22 apr 2013

NOTD - O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink








This is my first O.P.I. nail polish when they weren't even known in Italy and I was forced to buy them online from the UK!! 4 years ago!! Good times!!! Now they are everywhere and it's so easy to find.
This is an absolutely fantastic pink and the name is so funny!! Love it for sure!
THE FORMULA: I don't know why but this nail polish is very very liquid and it almost seams that it was water in it!! Unbelievable ...but this makes the application more easy.
THE BRUSH: Love it! I love the flat big brush that with one simple movement covers all the nail, it's easy to steer.
THE STAIN POWER....almost awful but I don't want to exaggerate because this is overall one of my fav nail polish...that happens just today that as soon as I put it on I get immediately one chip nail grr..but that it's probably fauld of my base...and when I made a trial I don't want to put also the top coat just to see the nail polish in the worst condition
I think it's unuseful says that I love this very nice pink
In the second photo you can see one coat and in third one two coats! The difference is minimal but it's still there definitely..I feel better if I applied two coats..


 1 coat







 2 coats



14 commenti:

  1. AMAZING POST!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!! :) http://www.facebook.com/AllThingsYouAre
    http://allthingsyouare.blogspot.gr/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi, yes, I would like to follow each other, I follow. I wait in my blog

    great post, very interesting. tone nail polish is nice and cool brand. happy day

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es

    RispondiElimina
  3. amazing color :)


    Im following you now, could you please check out my blog and follow back if you like. You can like my FB page as well:)

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi dear!
    Nice nailpolist, it's a wonderful color
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. C'è un premio per te sul mio blog! passa! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Bellissimo questo rosa!
    bacii

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie! anche a me piace molto!! kiss

      Elimina
  7. Such a cute shade :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  8. ha un colore davvero adatto alla primavera!:) mi piace!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Questo colore è veramente bellissimo!

    RispondiElimina
  10. I have not tried opi, I like unt, and china glaze, although they are similar. very pretty-pink.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Molto carino, con due mani è il massimo! :)
    Un bacio!

    RispondiElimina